Note: Property Report Searches are not compatible with IE10. If you are encountering issues because of using IE10, please do the following for a workaround:
1. Click anywhere onto the IE browser window to make it active.
2. Press F12 to bring up the "Developer Tools" window
3. At the top of the window that appears, towards the right, change the "Document Mode" to anything but "Standards". For example, choose "Internet Explorer 9 standards"
4. The window will reload, you can then close the "Developer Tools" window and Property Report Searches should work.
You must be Signed in and registered as a "business user" to search Property Reports
Property Tax Report Details:
Property Tax Reports provide Assessor's Records and County Clerk/Recorders' information with property characteristics.
Property Tax Reports include:
- Tax and/or APN Number
- Legal Description - Lot, Block, Section, Subdivision
- Contact Telephone Number
- Lot size - Square footage or Acreage
- Improvement size
- Year Built
- Number of Rooms
- Local Map Reference
- Census Tract Number
- Assessed Value
- Sales Information - Document Number, Date, Sales Amount
Reports do not always have complete information. Reports are provided as is and refunds will not be provided for incomplete reports.